Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 cauliflower head, outer leaves removed
- 100 g shelled and unsalted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 20 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, washed and well dried
- 20 g fresh coriander, leaves and stems, washed and well dried
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches fresh ground black pepper
- 100 g currants
- 2 pomegranates
- pomegranate molasses, to drizzle
- sumac, to sprinkle
- fresh coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped to garnish
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped to garnish
- To prepare the cauliflower, first trim the stalks from the core and discard the core. Next, cut the very top of the florets off the stalks and set florets aside in a bowl. Place stalks into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and chop a further 10 sec/speed 7. Set aside in a large salad bowl.
- Place half of the reserved cauliflower florets into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5, or until slightly courser than the stalks. Set aside in the salad bowl.
- Place remaining cauliflower florets and pistachios into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5. Set aside in the salad bowl.
- Place parsley and coriander into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 6. Set aside in the salad bowl.
- Dressing and to serve.
- Place all dressing ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 5 and pour over 'cous cous' in the salad bowl. Top with currants and pomegranate arils, then drizzle with pomegranate molasses, sprinkle with sumac, coriander and parsley and lightly toss before serving.