Recipe by what-a-kerfuffle
This is a warm, soothing vegetarian casserole that's still fairly low in calories. Feel free to use different veggies.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325. Cook veggies until nearly tender, either in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- While veggies are cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic, onion, salt and pepper, and chickpeas. Saute over medium heat until onions are softened.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, including sauteed chickpeas.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray, and pour in veggie mixture.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes; uncover and bake 5 minutes more.