This is a warm, soothing vegetarian casserole that's still fairly low in calories. Feel free to use different veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Cook veggies until nearly tender, either in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- 2While veggies are cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic, onion, salt and pepper, and chickpeas. Saute over medium heat until onions are softened.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, including sauteed chickpeas.
- 4Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray, and pour in veggie mixture.
- 5Cover and bake for 20 minutes; uncover and bake 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower & Chickpea Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 585.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 9.0 g