This is a salad using raw cauliflower. Please feel free to use different ingredients for mixing in with the cauliflower, such as red/green peppers, edamame, tofu, different types of beans, corn, and red onion. For more healthy, gluten-free, low-GI, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Add them to the food processor and process until finely ground.
- Dice one tomato and slice another tomato for garnishing.
- In a large bowl, place the processed cauliflower, diced tomato, green onion, and garbanzo beans and mix.
- Add 1/2 cup pesto and mix. Taste and add more pesto if needed. Season with black pepper.
- Arrange the salad on a plate with tomato slices. Infuse love and serve!