1 hr 10 mins
Wild Thyme Flour's Note:
This is an all in one meal perfect for vegeterians ( omit ham). The good thing about this lasagna is that you will only need an ovenproof lasagna dish and a pot for boiling the vegetables. Serve with a leaf salad and crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g cauliflower florets
- 250 g broccoli florets
- 200 g dried lasagna sheets (no pre cook)
- 500 ml creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 g smoked ham, diced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Pre heat oven to 180°C Cook the cauliflower and broccoli in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes.
- 2Soak the lasagna sheets in hot ( not boiling ) water to soften. If using fresh lasagna sheets skip this step.
- 3mix the creme fraiche with 3 tbsp of water anf the herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Brush an ovenproof dish with oil and pour in 3 tbsp of creme fraiche. line a third of the lasagna sheets, followed by half of the broccoli/cauliflower, half the ham, half the tomatoes, a third of the cheese and a third of teh creme fraiche sauce.
- 5Repeat the layers, finishing with a layer of pasta. Pour over remaining creme fraiche and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 6Bake for 40 minutes, then grill the top under a grill until it browns and bubbles. If you don't have a grill just bake an extra 10 minutes at 190°C.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Cheese Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1002.3
- Calories from Fat 666
- Total Fat 74.1 g
- Saturated Fat 42.5 g
- Cholesterol 261.4 mg
- Sodium 1261.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 36.7 g