- 1 head cauliflower (broken into florets then cooked until firm-soft)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste, I use seasoned salt)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients except the Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to baking dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika (if desired you can omit the Parmesan cheese and paprika and sprinkle 1 to 1-1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese on top the last few minutes of baking).
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.