1/3 Photos of Cauliflower Casserole
This is a great cauliflower side dish that I make often, use grated cheddar in place of the Parmesan cheese on top of the casserole if desired ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head cauliflower (broken into florets then cooked until firm-soft)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste, I use seasoned salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4-1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- 3Combine all ingredients except the Parmesan cheese.
- 4Transfer to baking dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika (if desired you can omit the Parmesan cheese and paprika and sprinkle 1 to 1-1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese on top the last few minutes of baking).
- 5Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.1
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 968.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 13.9 g