1/1 Photo of Cauliflower Casserole
My mom always made this when I was younger. She passed it on to me and it is a big hit. It is fairly simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions in 4 tablespoons butter.
- 2Stir in flour and add water.
- 3Cool over low heat, stirring until thick and boiling.
- 4Blend in Cheese Whiz.
- 5Combine sauce and cooked cauliflower.
- 6Add eggs.
- 7Mix gently until blended.
- 8Put in well greased pan; dot with remaining butter.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown at 325.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.1
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 164.6 mg
- Sodium 736.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: