- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cauliflower, cooked and drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup, sour cream, cream cheese, onions, garlic, bacon and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Add cooked cauliflower to mixture.
- Grease casserole dish liberally.
- Put mixture in casserole dish and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 30 minutes.