Recipe by Toni Boni
I got the recipe from a friend who said she never has leftovers when she makes this for a party or holiday.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was OK for us. I followed the recipe as written using frozen cauliflower. I also used the cheddar cheese as that is all I had. Maybe we would have liked it better with swiss. I followed the recipe exactly as written. We thought the sauce was a bit runny. Not sure why though.
- 1 medium head cauliflower or 2 regular packages frozen cauliflower
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- If using fresh, clean, break into small pieces and cook for 10 minutes. If using frozen just cook for 10 minutes. Drain well.
- In a greased baking dish, combine sour cream, soup, salt, pepper, parsley, onion powder, & cheese.
- Gently fold in cauliflower.
- Top with bread crumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (covered).
- Option: Can replace cauliflower with broccoli.