Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from All You magazine. This recipe says it cost .88 cents per serving.
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb carrot, sliced
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Fill a bowl with ice cubes and water. Cook carrots in boiling salted water for 6 minutes. Add cauliflower; cook 5 minutes. Drain; pour into ice bath. Drain again.
- Mist a 9 x 13-inch dish with cooking spray. Mix onion, garlic, horseradish, mayo, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in vegetables. Put into baking dish.
- Stir butter into crumbs; sprinkle over vegetables. Cover; bake for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley; serve.