- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups coarsely chopped ripe tomatoes, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (or more)
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil cauliflower& broccoli in salted water, uncovered, for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse in cold water and drain.
- Put them in a serving bowl.
- Put tomatoes, oil, garlic, vinegar, parsley and salt in a good processor or blender and blend.
- Taste and add more vinegar if needed.
- Pour sauce over vegetables.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Serve at room temperature.