Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from The Hunter Family in Cookeville TN as published in the Recipes from our Hearts Fellowship Center Cookbook in Knoxville TN. This is a very nice salad that can be adapted to many different diets (can omit the bacon and cheeses easily).
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 stalks broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cut cauliflower and broccoli into small pieces. Add cheeses and onions.
- In separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar, seasonings and vinegar togehter; stir over vegetables.
- Chill until ready to serve. Stir in cooked and crumbled bacon at the last moment.