- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 head broccoli
- 453.59 g bacon
- 177.44 ml raisins
- 354.88 ml aged cheddar cheese (grated)
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 453.59 g ham
- 59.14 ml sweet pickle
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the 1 lb. of bacon crispy.
- Bacon should be left to drain and cool.
- Pat down bacon on paper towel to be sure all excess fat is removed before breaking into bite size pieces.
- Cut the flowers from the cauliflower & broccoli.
- Dice the ham into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Combine in the serving bowl all above ingredients when ready for dressing.
- 1 cup mayo combined with sugar.
- Whisk until sugar is blended well.
- Dressing is then tossed with the salad.
- The salad can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving covered.