1/1 Photo of Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad
This salad I have enjoyed so many times. It is great in the summer time. I love the raw vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the 1 lb. of bacon crispy.
- 2Bacon should be left to drain and cool.
- 3Pat down bacon on paper towel to be sure all excess fat is removed before breaking into bite size pieces.
- 4Cut the flowers from the cauliflower & broccoli.
- 5Dice the ham into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 6Combine in the serving bowl all above ingredients when ready for dressing.
- 81 cup mayo combined with sugar.
- 9Whisk until sugar is blended well.
- 10Dressing is then tossed with the salad.
- 11The salad can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving covered.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.5
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.9 mg
- Sodium 1744.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 28.7 g