Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From my collection.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 small onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Wash cauliflower and remove green leaves. Cut into bite-size pieces. Remove leaves and tough ends from broccoli. Cut into bite-size pieces also.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over vegetables. Toss gently.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Can be garnished with bacon bits when served. Best if chilled when it is served.