Recipe by ClassyMarySue
Creamy, cheesy cauliflower and broccoli.
Top Review by Lucky.Wife
Great recipe. Simple, easy, quick. I did leave out the carrots and I guess I was just lazy so I bought 2 bags of frozen broccoli and cauliflower steamed them in boiling water a few minutes. I also used 2 cans cream of mushroom soup and used around 12 ounces of cheese. Great! Thanks for posting
- 1 -2 bunch broccoli, cut into two inch pieces and steamed
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into two inch pieces and steamed
- 2 -3 carrots, peeled chopped into one inch chunks, steamed
- 10 ounces cream of celery soup
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam all the vegetables, in one pot if they'll fit, until tender.
- Spread vegetables evenly in bottom of 9 x 13 inch casserole.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In saucepan, heat both cans of soup (no water) and cheese over low to medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When cheese is thoroughly melted, pour evenly over vegetables in casserole.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top, if desired.
- Bake in 350 oven until heated through.