Creamy, cheesy cauliflower and broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam all the vegetables, in one pot if they'll fit, until tender.
- 2Spread vegetables evenly in bottom of 9 x 13 inch casserole.
- 3Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4In saucepan, heat both cans of soup (no water) and cheese over low to medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 5When cheese is thoroughly melted, pour evenly over vegetables in casserole.
- 6Sprinkle extra cheese on top, if desired.
- 7Bake in 350 oven until heated through.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower & Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 665.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 11.8 g