Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Better Homes New Cookbook
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded American cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme or 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- In large saucepan cook cauliflower and broccoli using package directions. Drain and remove from pan.
- In same pan combine corn, soup, cheese, mushrooms, onion & herb. Cook and stir til bubbly. Stir in cauliflower and broccoli. Transfer to a 2-quart casserole.
- Melt margarine/butter; combine with crumbs. Sprinkle crumbs on top of vegetable mixture. Bake @ 375 for 12 to 15 minutes or till bubbly and crumbs are browned.