- 29.58-44.37 ml butter
- 236.59 ml chopped leek
- 1182.95-1419.54 ml chopped cauliflower
- 828.06 ml chicken or 828.06 ml vegetable stock
- 118.29 ml half-and-half
- 29.58-44.37 ml chopped fresh tarragon
- 141.74-170.09 g crumbled blue cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slowly cook leeks in butter until tender. Add cauliflower and stock. Simmer until very tender, 12-15 minutes.
- Add half-and-half and half of the tarragon. Simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in half the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Serve with more blue cheese and tarragon on top.