- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped leek
- 5 -6 cups chopped cauliflower
- 3 1⁄2 cups chicken or 3 1⁄2 cups vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 5 -6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slowly cook leeks in butter until tender. Add cauliflower and stock. Simmer until very tender, 12-15 minutes.
- Add half-and-half and half of the tarragon. Simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in half the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Serve with more blue cheese and tarragon on top.