A really yummy and healthful blend of two of my favourite vegetables. This soup is a beautiful bright purple colour and velvety smooth. You may wish to make extra vegetables so you can enjoy them oven roasted - it's hard to put them all into the soup! Can garnish with a dollop of sour cream if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- 2Peel and slice the beets and onion. Slice the cauliflower.
- 3Gather vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Toss together then lay out on the parchment.
- 4Oven roast the vegetables for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 5In a large sauce pot, heat the vegetable broth. Add in the cooked vegetables then immersion blend until completely smooth.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower & Beet Soup
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: