A really yummy and healthful blend of two of my favourite vegetables. This soup is a beautiful bright purple colour and velvety smooth. You may wish to make extra vegetables so you can enjoy them oven roasted - it's hard to put them all into the soup! Can garnish with a dollop of sour cream if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- 2Peel and slice the beets and onion. Slice the cauliflower.
- 3Gather vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Toss together then lay out on the parchment.
- 4Oven roast the vegetables for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 5In a large sauce pot, heat the vegetable broth. Add in the cooked vegetables then immersion blend until completely smooth.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower & Beet Soup
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: