1 hr 15 mins
something a little different
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a heavy based fry pan and saute the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes, or until the onion has softened.
- 2Add the tomatoes, cinnamon and oregano and season with the salt and pepper.
- 3Stir then simmer covered for 5 minutes.
- 4Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- 5Add cauliflower to the tomato mixture, cover and simmer for a further 10 minutes, or until cauliflower is just tender.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Transfer mixture to a large shallow dish and drizzle over the remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- 8Sprinkle over the lemon juice and crumbled feta.
- 9Bake for 40 minutes or until the cauli is soft and cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower baked with Tomatoes and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 325.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 9.3 g