1/4 Photos of Cauliflower Au Gratin
A very simple recipe for cauliflower that everyone always loves (even those who say they 'hate' cauliflower change their minds after trying this).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly butter a 13 X 9" pyrex baking dish and put in cauliflower.
- 2Season lightly with white pepper and sprinkle all the cheeses over.
- 3Beat the eggs into the half and half (you can also use 1 1/2 cups milk, 2 eggs and 1 tblsp cornflour as a sub). Pour over cauliflower-cheese mixture and top with buttered breadcrumbs.
- 4Bake in a 375F oven until lightly golden-brown.
- 5Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- 6This is also super good at room temperature or cold.
- 7(Try it for breakfast!) Reheats well, so can be made in advance- just pour a couple of tablespoonfuls of cream (or milk) over for moisture.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.8
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 146.7 mg
- Sodium 462.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 20.6 g