A very simple recipe for cauliflower that everyone always loves (even those who say they 'hate' cauliflower change their minds after trying this).
- Lightly butter a 13 X 9" pyrex baking dish and put in cauliflower.
- Season lightly with white pepper and sprinkle all the cheeses over.
- Beat the eggs into the half and half (you can also use 1 1/2 cups milk, 2 eggs and 1 tblsp cornflour as a sub). Pour over cauliflower-cheese mixture and top with buttered breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a 375F oven until lightly golden-brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- This is also super good at room temperature or cold.
- (Try it for breakfast!) Reheats well, so can be made in advance- just pour a couple of tablespoonfuls of cream (or milk) over for moisture.