1/1 Photo of Cauliflower Au Gratin
Chef #182734 Mouse to Mouse's Note:
Cauliflower that is steamed and then baked and is both soft and crunchy and flavorfull.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- 2Chop cauliflower head roughly in medium sized chunks.
- 3Steam cauliflower in a pan until semi-soft.
- 4Spread out in bakeproof pan.
- 5Pour in the evaporated milk (or use half and half instead).
- 6Sprinkle on the cheddar cheese. (or you can use Monterey Jack pepper cheese).
- 7Next layer is corn flake crumbs (I often use Special K).
- 8Dot top with pats of butter or margarine.
- 9Sprinkle top with salt and pepper.
- 10Bake for aproximately 25-30 minutes until lightly browned on top.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.7
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 714.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 15.2 g