Recipe by Montana Heart Song
Fresh cauliflower and canned artichoke hearts with Splenda and lemon juice and mayo or Miracle Whip and a dollop of Spinach dip. If you want some color shred one carrot in long shreds. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. ( I shake in a bag. ) Fast!
- 946.36 ml cauliflower, sliced thin
- 425.24 g can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 4 g packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1 carrot, shredded (optional)
- 59.14 ml white onion, diced (optional)
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise or 118.29 ml Miracle Whip
- 22.18 ml tostito spinach dip
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the cauliflower and artichoke hearts in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the packet of Splenda over the vegies, turning with a spoon while sprinkling. Add the lemon juice the same way. Orrr --
- You can place the vegies in a gallon plastic bag and sprinkle and shake shake shake.
- Add the shredded carrot and onion if you wish. Stir or shake.
- Add the dressing and spinach dip and stir or shake.
- Cool until serving.