Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fresh cauliflower and canned artichoke hearts with Splenda and lemon juice and mayo or Miracle Whip and a dollop of Spinach dip. If you want some color shred one carrot in long shreds. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. ( I shake in a bag. ) Fast!
- 4 cups cauliflower, sliced thin
- 1 (15 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (3 1/2 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 carrot, shredded (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, diced (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tostito spinach dip
- Put the cauliflower and artichoke hearts in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the packet of Splenda over the vegies, turning with a spoon while sprinkling. Add the lemon juice the same way. Orrr --
- You can place the vegies in a gallon plastic bag and sprinkle and shake shake shake.
- Add the shredded carrot and onion if you wish. Stir or shake.
- Add the dressing and spinach dip and stir or shake.
- Cool until serving.