Montana Heart Song's Note:
Fresh cauliflower and canned artichoke hearts with Splenda and lemon juice and mayo or Miracle Whip and a dollop of Spinach dip. If you want some color shred one carrot in long shreds. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. ( I shake in a bag. ) Fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cauliflower, sliced thin
- 1 (15 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (3 1/2 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 carrot, shredded (optional)
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tostito spinach dip
- 1Put the cauliflower and artichoke hearts in a bowl.
- 2Sprinkle the packet of Splenda over the vegies, turning with a spoon while sprinkling. Add the lemon juice the same way. Orrr --
- 3You can place the vegies in a gallon plastic bag and sprinkle and shake shake shake.
- 4Add the shredded carrot and onion if you wish. Stir or shake.
- 5Add the dressing and spinach dip and stir or shake.
- 6Cool until serving.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower & Artichoke Salad
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 339.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: