Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Looks pretty using cherry tomatoes cut in half instead of cubed tomato.
- 1⁄4 small cauliflower
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 medium tomatoes, cubed
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Cook cauliflower in salted water, drain and return to saucepan.
- Add garlic, margarine and tomato; cover tightly, heat slowly for 2 minutes.
- Turn into serving dish and sprinkle with parsley and cheese.