This is one of my "adopted recipes". Hope you like it. Sounds wonderful
Make and share this Cauliflower and Shrimp Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut in to bite-sized pieces
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 lb cooked baby shrimp
- 1 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
- 4 cups cooked white rice, cooled (start with 2 cups uncooked)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups mayonnaise (Bestfoods or Helmans)
- hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients and chill.
- Best served within a day, or two at the most- rice starts to dry out and other ingredients begin to get watery.
- Sometimes you can add more mayo and that will make it last a bit longer.