- 3 -4 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and finely diced
- cauliflower, cut into small pieces the same size as the potatoes
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into small dice
- 1 pinch garam masala
- dried red chili, small Thai peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oil, cumin seed and ginger in a large frying pan and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and potatoes.
- Add some garam masala and red peppers and mix.
- Cook over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. The steam should cook the vegetables. If it seems too dry, add a little water.