Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cauliflower and Potatoes
Make and share this Cauliflower and Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Put oil, cumin seed and ginger in a large frying pan and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and potatoes.
- Add some garam masala and red peppers and mix.
- Cook over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. The steam should cook the vegetables. If it seems too dry, add a little water.
This dish had wonderful flavors for a rainy day. I initially cut the pieces too large and had to adjust midstream, but it all worked out.