1/1 Photo of Cauliflower and Potato Soup (Vegan)
This is very low in calories yet is surprisingly tasty. Serve hot with fresh bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the cauliflower, onion and potatoes into dice.
- 2Cover with the vegetable stock and cook until soft.
- 3Cool briefly; pour into a blender; blend to preferred consistency.
- 4Return the mixture to the saucepan and reheat gently.
- 5Serve topped with the parsley.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower and Potato Soup (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: