1/1 Photo of Cauliflower and Potato Bake
A recipe from the British Food Trust. Gluten-free suitable
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180 °C / 350 °F / Gas 4. Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- 2Layer the potatoes and cauliflower in a buttered 1.1 litre (2 pint) ovenproof serving dish.
- 3Stir the garlic and nutmeg into the cream and pour over the potatoes and cauliflower.
- 4Sprinkle on the cheese, cover and bake for 45-50 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- 5Uncover and place under a medium grill until lightly browned.
- 6Serve at once, straight from the dish.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 105.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: