Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
This recipe evolved from Cauliflower With Quick Cheese Sauce By Chef#131674 and a little bit of leftover peas.To get the exact taste that I achieved, please use the mentioned recipe. If you decide to try this, I hope you enjoy it. Submitted to " ZAAR " on January 25th.,2010.
- 2 cups leftover cauliflower and cheese sauce
- 1⁄2 cup leftover baby peas
- 1⁄8 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed butter type cracker (I used Ritz )
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all casserole ingredients, and pour into a 1 quart baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix together topping ingredients, and sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until topping is slightly browned.