Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great side dish for any meal. Can also vary the ingredients. I've added broccoli, carrots, it's really up to you.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed and uncooked
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Break cauliflower into bite sized pieces and mix with peas and shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle Ranch Dressing mix on top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Add mayonnaise one hour before serving.