Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very tasty way to get your veggies!! Courtesy of "Quality Greens" farm market.
- 1 large cauliflower, washed, trimmed and broken into florets
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 small red pepper, cut in strips
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, swiss or 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Saute' the cauliflower in 2 tablespoons of the butter with the garlic,basil,salt and pepper;set aside.
- Saute' the mushrooms,onions and peppers in the remaining butter.
- Stir everything together and place in a large well-buttered baking dish.
- Bake, covered, at 350°F for 30 minutes.