- 1 lb bacon, cooked,cooled and crumbled
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped (can use spring onions or red onion)
- 1 head cauliflower, uncooked,tear cauliflower into bite size pieces
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- To crumble the bacon put it into a small ziplock bag and put in fridge after 10 minutes take it out and crush it still in bag, works well.
- Put lettuce onion and cauliflower into large salad bowl put bacon on top.
- Mix three ingredients for dressing.
- Pour over salad when ready to eat.