Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Weekend's over... what to do with that last shot of gin in the bottle and some old cauliflower??? JUST EAT IT!!!!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced into crescent moons
- 1 pinch celery seed
- 3 dashes fresh ground black pepper (3 grinds)
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 ounce gin
- 2 ounces Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add Onions, celery seed & black pepper and Saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Cauliflower and cook 1 minute.
- Turn Heat to medium low.
- Add Gin, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir until just wilted.
- Stir in fresh herbs, cook about 30 seconds and remove to serving bowl.
- Deglaze pan with vinegar and sprinkle vinegar over vegetables in the bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and fresh ground pepper, toss and serve.