Something I made up one night to suit what was in the house. You can use any type of pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the onions and mushrooms in the oil for a couple minutes, then add the ground beef.
- 2Brown and then add the chopped tomatoes and spices. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Let simmer while you cook the spaghetti.
- 4Break the spaghetti into halves or thirds and boil in a separate saucepan.
- 5Cook the pasta according to package directions and add the cauliflower during the last five minutes of boiling.
- 6Drain and then mix the sauce and pasta together.
- 7Put in a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake for 5 minutes, then turn on the broiler and cook another 2-3 minutes until the cheese is bubbling.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower and Ground Beef Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 821.2
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 395.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 45.3 g