Cauliflower and Ground Beef Pasta Bake
- Fry the onions and mushrooms in the oil for a couple minutes, then add the ground beef.
- Brown and then add the chopped tomatoes and spices. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let simmer while you cook the spaghetti.
- Break the spaghetti into halves or thirds and boil in a separate saucepan.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and add the cauliflower during the last five minutes of boiling.
- Drain and then mix the sauce and pasta together.
- Put in a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then turn on the broiler and cook another 2-3 minutes until the cheese is bubbling.