Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My own creation when I cleaned out the fridge...TTFN
Make and share this Cauliflower and Gorgonzola Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Steam cauliflower in water until soft (reserve water).
- Sauté onions in separate pan.
- Combine onions and cauliflower with water and bring to boil and puree with hand mixer.
- Cook over low heat.
- Add carrots.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before carrots are tender add gorgonzola, parsley and thyme.
- Serve with croutons or tortilla strips.