Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An interesting variation on good old cauliflower cheese.
Make and share this Cauliflower and egg cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Boil cauliflower in enough salted water to cover, until JUST tender- no more.
- Drain well.
- Arrange in a shallow ovenproof dish with the chopped egg.
- Put flour, margarine, curry powder and milk in a saucepan.
- Bring slowly to the boil, stirring well, until thickened and smooth.
- Stir in the thyme and seasoning and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in 3/4 of the cheese.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and egg.
- Top with remaining cheese and the croutons.
- Brown under a hot grill so the cheese is bubbling.
Very easy to make and delicious. I added some boiled new potatoes into the mixture and it make a complete meal.