An interesting variation on good old cauliflower cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil cauliflower in enough salted water to cover, until JUST tender- no more.
- 2Drain well.
- 3Arrange in a shallow ovenproof dish with the chopped egg.
- 4Put flour, margarine, curry powder and milk in a saucepan.
- 5Bring slowly to the boil, stirring well, until thickened and smooth.
- 6Stir in the thyme and seasoning and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat, and stir in 3/4 of the cheese.
- 8Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and egg.
- 9Top with remaining cheese and the croutons.
- 10Brown under a hot grill so the cheese is bubbling.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower and egg cheese
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.5
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 202.0 mg
- Sodium 498.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: