1/1 Photo of Cauliflower and Coriander Soup
A warming vegetable soup for cooler weather.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large pot over moderate heat and saute the onion until tender but not browned, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add the cauliflower, chicken stock, coriander, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce the heat to low and simmer covered until the cauliflower is very tender, about 30 minutes.
- 4Puree the soup in batches in an electric blender or with an immersion blender - it should be quite thick. Return to the pot and stir in the milk.
- 5Bring to a simmer, adjust the seasoning, and serve garnished with chopped herbs.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower and Coriander Soup
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.3
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 295.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 11.4 g