Cauliflower and Coriander Soup
- Heat the oil in a large pot over moderate heat and saute the onion until tender but not browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, chicken stock, coriander, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer covered until the cauliflower is very tender, about 30 minutes.
- Puree the soup in batches in an electric blender or with an immersion blender - it should be quite thick. Return to the pot and stir in the milk.
- Bring to a simmer, adjust the seasoning, and serve garnished with chopped herbs.