Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on lowcarbgrub.com and wanted to save it here to make this summer as I think it will be great to take to bbq's! I am always looking for new low carb recipes and like the looks of this one.
- 3 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower, mayo, cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and onion.
- Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
- Let refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.