Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy fried side dish.
Make and share this Cauliflower and Cheese Pakora recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl mix first 5 ingredients thoroughly.
- Add enough water to make a thick batter.
- Add cauliflower and blend well.
- Using a large, heavy frying pan, pour 1 1/4 inch deep oil and heat to 365.
- To test oil, drop a very small amount of the batter mix into the oil, if it sizzles, it's ready.
- Add all batter to oil, 1/4 cup at a time to make "pancakes" and fry until golden brown.
- Drain well.