1/1 Photo of Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
This recipe was my Grandma's. This was made for a Christmas side dish every year. It has always been a favorite of my mom's. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break the cauliflower into flowerets and cook, uncovered with the lemon juice in a small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- 2Then, cover it, and continue cooking until just tender.
- 3Drain the vegetables.
- 4Arrange cauliflowerets, brussel sprouts, and tomato slices in a shallow casserole dish.
- 5Sprinkle with thyme, salt, and white pepper.
- 6Spoon the condensed soup on top and sprinkle with crumbs.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and heated through.
- 8(app. 25 minutes?) Serves 6.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 620.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g