1/2 Photos of Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad
I went looking for one, but none really appealed. Here's what I came up with to use my cauli and brocolli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup olive, sliced (I used anchovy stuffed)
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, strips (I used jarred)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I used Bests)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 1Bring a large pot of water to the boil over high heat.
- 2Add the broccoli and cauliflower florets, put the lid on and bring back to the boil as quickly as possible.
- 3Boil 1 minute, then refresh in ice water and drain well.
- 4Meanwhile, cook the bacon slices in a small pan over medium heatfor a couple of minutes, then add the onion and garlic and cook until softened (a couple of minutes more).
- 6Mix the drained vegetables with the oil and lemon juice.
- 7Mix through the bacon mixture, the olives and the roasted capsicum.
- 8Mix the mayo and sour cream together, season to taste with salt and pepper and stir this gently through the salad.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 420.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: