Recipe by MechanicalJen
Another one of my trashed cookbook salvages. I think this came from an old Better Homes and Gardens. Putting it here for my own reference. Enjoy.
- 3 cups cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil, I'd use olive
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- avocado dip, they didn't give a recipe, but there's many to be had
- 2 tablespoons almonds, slivered
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat water to boiling; add cauliflower. Cover and heat until boiling.
- Cook 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water immediately.
- Mix vinegar and oil in large bowl. Add cauliflower, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Just before serving, top with avacado dip and garnish with almonds.