Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another one of my trashed cookbook salvages. I think this came from an old Better Homes and Gardens. Putting it here for my own reference. Enjoy.
- Heat water to boiling; add cauliflower. Cover and heat until boiling.
- Cook 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water immediately.
- Mix vinegar and oil in large bowl. Add cauliflower, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Just before serving, top with avacado dip and garnish with almonds.