Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lovely side dish and always a hit.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup boiled water
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Cook cauliflower in water until slightly tender.
- Drain and arrange in small casserole dish.
- Then heat soup and stir in almonds.
- Pour over cauliflower.
- Top with mixed butter and corn flake crumbs.
- Bake 10 minutes in 325 degree oven.
Oh gosh what a great recipe for cauliflower! I used fresh cooked cauliflower in place of frozen, and also added in some grated parmesan cheese to the soup/almond mixture, and also sprinkled some on top, I am serving this for an early dinner, that is if it even makes it to the table, I have eaten half already lol! great recipe Lolly! thanks for sharing hon...Kitten