1/6 Photos of Cauliflower
Timothy J Higgins Eva's Note:
I came across this a few years ago trying to figure out someway to fix Cauiflower other than having it on a tray with carrots and celery with dip. This is very easy and quick. If you can use a MICROWAVE your good to go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and clean one head of cauliflower removing all the leaves and core.
- 2In a separate bowl mix together Miracle Whip, mustard, hot sauce,salt and pepper. Coat the top of the caulifower with the mixture.
- 3In a deep MICROWAVE proof baking dish,add cauliflower then cover with lid,cook in microwave for 7 minutes.
- 4Check cauliflower for desired doneness, then add the cheese on top of the sauce that is on the cauliflower.
- 5Microwave for one minute, add cheese, put back in the microwave for 20 seconds to melt the cheese on top of the cauliflower. Serve hot!
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 122.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g