Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I came across this a few years ago trying to figure out someway to fix Cauiflower other than having it on a tray with carrots and celery with dip. This is very easy and quick. If you can use a MICROWAVE your good to go!
- Wash and clean one head of cauliflower removing all the leaves and core.
- In a separate bowl mix together Miracle Whip, mustard, hot sauce,salt and pepper. Coat the top of the caulifower with the mixture.
- In a deep MICROWAVE proof baking dish,add cauliflower then cover with lid,cook in microwave for 7 minutes.
- Check cauliflower for desired doneness, then add the cheese on top of the sauce that is on the cauliflower.
- Microwave for one minute, add cheese, put back in the microwave for 20 seconds to melt the cheese on top of the cauliflower. Serve hot!
Bought a cauliflower the other day. Discovered this recipe and decided to try it. Amazingly the cauliflower cooked perfectly in the microwave oven. Topping was great & served it to company for dinner. Every bit was eaten! Only change was I substituted easy melting cheese for the American cheese/shredded cheese. Worked very well. Yummy recipe for a vegetable.
This was really very good! I love cauliflower and I love mayonnaise so how could I go wrong?